Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clearance

Crazy Stuff!
So all the staff at my school have cleared us to do the walkathon and not only that, they are willing to support us the entire way.
Brilliant!
I sent the letters off to Greece today and my Principle has asked me to do a write-up for our school news letter. I contacted the council today and they have given me some of the core issues that we're to have to sort out - which is pretty much done and dusted!
The walkathon will be held on the 15th of September, and we're going to be walking approximately 20 kilometres.
I've been reading the book 'Not For Sale' and I just wanted to say that it is BRILLIANT!
There are approximately 10million children in the world today who are in slavery!
The girl's in the boarding house are starting to do their researh - looking it up human trafficking on the web and watching movies such as Taken.
I handed out sponsorship forms last night so the girl's can start their fundraising.
Everything is happening at once!

Love EmmieRed xox

No comments:

Post a Comment